Monday, June 20, 2011

If at First You don't Conceive....

....Try, try again.
It looks like we will be trying again this month.  We are doing pretty much the same thing we did last month (Femara, hcg trigger shot, and insemination.) but we are doubling the dose of Femara.  Hopefully that will give me more than one follicle.  (Twins?)

Keep prayin', baby dancin', or finger crossin' for us.  We'll take any help we can get!


PS My emotions are in check and I feel hopeful, so don't be worrying about me. :)

Tuesday, June 7, 2011


Many of you know that we are going through some aggressive infertility treatments.  I haven't been shy about talking about what we've been going through, or the time lines that we are following.
I wasn't sure if I wanted to tell people right away if I was preggo.  I kinda figured that I would because you would know that I might be anyway. Now that we are getting close to the end of the "Two Week Wait" I've made my decision.

I am NOT going to tell people right away...also, I am not going to tell you if the procedure failed.  I might start talking again if we need to go through more treatments, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

I guess what I'm trying to say is...Please don't ask me if I am pregnant because if I am, I don't want to lie and if I'm not, I don't want to have a break-down in the middle of work, rehearsal, practice, family dinner, ect.

I love you all and thank you so much for your prayers and support!
Think Baby Dust!!!