We've all heard of Bucket Lists. Hopefully, I've got a ways to go before I kick that bucket. So I've decided to put together a 30x30 list. Yup, 30 things to do before I am 30. That gives me a little bit less than 2 years.
1. Have a baby
2. See the Northern Lights
3. Learn to SCUBA dive
4. Hike to the top of Timpanogos
5. Hike to the top of Mount Olympus
6. Run a half marathon
7. Complete a triathlon (sprint!)
8. Go on a vacation...just my mom and me.
9. Do a pull-up. Just 1.
10. Go sky-diving
11. Fit into a size 8
12. See a Broadway show
13. Finally get my AS degree
14. Become a baker...pies, breads, cookies...
15. Get good enough at fly fishing that I can go by myself
16. Lope through the poles
17. Run on a horse around the whole race track
18. Go to the Festival of Colors
19. Backpack into Havasu Falls
20. Learn to knit and/or crochet
21. Learn to play Rachmaninoff's Prelude in c# minor
k, I'm stuck! Any ideas or suggestions? Send them my way!